Pineapple Tarts (05 Jan 2012)




Pineapple Tarts

Decided to bake some goodies for this year CNY. Pineapple tarts are the MUST DO in my list.

After baking pineapple tarts for a few alternate years, this year I decided to do away with the artificial colouring that gives the tarts a nice colour after baked. I always prefer to do away with any unnecessary artificial ingredients in my pastries. The tarts may look a bit pale after baked but there is no difference in the taste at all! ^_^

This year, not only did I bake for my parents & mother-in-law, I baked for my siblings & sisters-in-law as well. Not to forget pineapple tarts for my own home too! ^_^ 

My 1st batch of pineapple tarts baking session on 05 January (Friday). My 1st bake in year 2012 ^_^



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...